FAQ : Advertiser
- What are the benefits of leasing a domain?
- How do you determine pricing?
- Is the longest duration I can lease a domain 3 months?
- How do I lease a domain?
- How are lease requests processed?
- When will a lease start?
- What happens to the domain when the lease has ended?
What are the benefits of leasing a domain?
- Instant access to the world?s leading domain brands and their visitors
- Exclusive advertising and branding rights for the duration of the lease
- Full, real-time URL control of the template segment
- An unforgettable domain name for short term marketing and advertising campaigns
- Instant credibility with potential customers
- Fixed monthly costs for advertising
How do you determine pricing?
Every domain that we offer is currently generating money through advertising. The price of a lease reflects the cost of exclusive advertising on a domain and is generally the same price or less than an advertiser would pay to Google or Yahoo! for pay-per-click text advertising. Comparatively a domain lease offers far superior functionality with control of an online brand for the duration of the lease.
Is the longest duration I can lease a domain 3 months?
How do I lease a domain?
The first step is to sign up for a LeaseThis.com account. Once that account is approved you will be able to submit lease requests.
To request an account click here
For more information on getting started click here
How are lease requests processed?
When will a lease start?
What happens to the domain when the lease has ended?
Any lessee who leases a domain during the Beta phase of LeaseThis.com will be given the right of first refusal when the standard lease contract is created. If the current lessee passes on the renewal, then the domain will revert to text advertisements and be made available to all current LeaseThis.com clients.